Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicators on the chart

Hi,
    In NT 7 the indicators on the chart are selectable, it can be highlighted and modified for some reason. I do not know why and who would use this feature... Modifying the indicators on the fly, during trading is not such a good idea. Create the template and modify indicators in template - this makes sense. Or open the properties - same as click and highlight the indicator etc... Why duplicate this feature when it is available already?

One may click and highlight the indicator on the chart and delete/modify indicator by mistake. I suggest to add a simple (i hope) thing - to add an option in the properties of the indicators to make them not selectable/highlighted if clicking on the ind.
    I think it is a good idea to add some kind of on/off switch similar to what I described above whenever adding new features. This way you satisfy all.

In general, there were many, many... suggestions in the past. For ex., why is this still so easy to close the chart? Many suggested in the past many times, since NT 6 to borrow and use the Windows standard feature - display confirmation warning before closing the chart.... And many other simple and convenient things were suggested in the past but none of them were implemented.
    Regards, Art.

Hi Art09,

To adjust this property: Right Click on Chart > Properties > Set Allow Selection or Drag/Drop of Chart Series -> false

Confirmation on chart close is currently on our feedback list. It is assigned tracking # 94. Thank you for the feedback.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM1; 05-03-2011, 10:04 AM.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes