Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistical Package

Hi,
    I am not sure if this was suggested before, or if its on your to do list. If not, could I suggest a statistical analysis package, nothing fancy just some basic features. Since I believe NT uses SQL, I would imagine extending this component to do things like finding valuable statistical study, such as intraday range, volume per 30min bar etc. I know I could do this with Excel (I currently use this approach) and similar, but it is adding an extra layer of information overhead and resources.

Anyway just a suggestion. Hope it catches interest with the NT team.

K

Hello kashter,

Could you please clarify your suggestion to support a statistical analysis package - I am not sure what you exactly mean by this. The two items you mentioned can be accomplished by creating a chart and applying indicators.

You could apply the CurrentDayOHL indicator in your chart that displays intraday data. It will plot lines for the High and Low of the session, so you can easily see the range.

If you create a 30 minute chart, you can add the VOL indicator which will display the volume for each 30 minute bar.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes