SuperDom - Misleading Last Traded Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDom - Misleading Last Traded Price

I dont know if you can clearly see my Time and Sales but I will explain. The last traded price was 1.4495 at BID which is colored red on the T&S. This caused the BID to drop to 1.4494 and the ASK dropped with it to 1.4495. To the left of the ASK price in parenthesis is the last traded quantity. When the ASK dropped it turned the it green because that is the current ASK. It should be red to let the trader know the last trade was at the BID.
    Attached Files

pbylina,

Do you see the same results from the NinjaTrader T&S? OR are you comparing this from another program and feed for the T&S data to the SuperDOM in NinjaTrader?

Who is the provider for the second application?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
      pbylina,

Do you see the same results from the NinjaTrader T&S? OR are you comparing this from another program and feed for the T&S data to the SuperDOM in NinjaTrader?

Who is the provider for the second application?
      Heres a screenshot with NT T&S. The (1) in paraenthesis should be green to let traders know the last trade was at ASK. Nothing to do with datafeed. Its how its programmed.
      Attached Files

Comment

pbylina,

Not sure I'm following - on your DOM is the red supposed to be best bid or best ask?

Can you send me a screen shot of your SuperDOM properties including the color proprieties?

Or are you saying that the last traded price (1) should be red or green to represent if the trade was traded at the bid or ask?

Comment

See how theres a gap now its all white. Well the (1) should be colored red or an option to color it any color you want. It helps the trader know if the last trade was at BID. The picture should look like this.
          (1) 1.4232

If the the green ask price were to drop down, the (1) quantity traded should stay red.Keep in mind a trade doesn't need to take place for it to drop down. It should look like this if it were to drop down.

(1) 1.4232

Then if a trade were to take place at the ASK it would change to this:
          (1) 1.4232

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
            pbylina,

Not sure I'm following - on your DOM is the red supposed to be best bid or best ask?

Can you send me a screen shot of your SuperDOM properties including the color proprieties?

Or are you saying that the last traded price (1) should be red or green to represent if the trade was traded at the bid or ask?
            Red on DOM is best BID. See previous post for example.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. I will forward this to development to consider in a future version.

Please let me know if there is anything else you wish to add.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post rocketman7  
              Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
              2 responses