disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disappointed

I just bought the life time license 2 months ago, now I got connection problem, contacted their tech support, then email back and forth, finally no more response. I am so disappointed with Ninja-trader's tech support, they kept saying: it is your network problem, not software problem... and won't provide any solution anymore.

I know they don't refund, but what can I do, so disappointed with their support. that's it, I am tired of....
    Last edited by supermht; 06-22-2011, 12:58 PM.

First you should try to connect with another internet provider and see if the problem persists if that's the case then you will know it is coming either from your PC or you really have a problem with Ninja.
    I use Kinetic datafeed and IB as my broker and rarely had disconnection problem and when I did it was coming from my Internet provider, I am currently with cable and never had that problem it has been at least 2 or 3 years and honestly can't count 1 disconnection problem.

So instead of complaining and hoping for NInja staff to fix your problem try a few things from your end and who knows who could ended up pin pointing the problem,

Good luck

Comment

Thanks, Larry, will follow you suggestions, the problem is when NT was disconnected, the internet was still connected, I was able to browse webpage, check email....

NT support team contacted with me later and were willing to solve the problem.

Comment

33000 can't all be wrong

Originally posted by supermht View Post
        Thanks, Larry, will follow you suggestions, the problem is when NT was disconnected, the internet was still connected, I was able to browse webpage, check email....

NT support team contacted with me later and were willing to solve the problem.
        Supermht

Ninja Trader has 33000 subscribers as of last week and they all can't be having problems or there would be no NT.
        Larry22's suggestion is very valid. I've been a NT client for more than six years. I use ZenFire for data feed and like Larry with his Kinetic, haven't had a disconnection problem created by Ninja for over two years or more. I use cable as well. If your broker does not have data feed compatible with NT, I suggest you may try another one.
        Also, you may check if your computer has the minimum CPU and O/S requirements for NT 7.
        Good luck

Javier
        Last edited by Javier; 07-01-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I've been with NT for at least 5 years.
          Don't get carried away.
          Nothing is perfect.
          Including NT. Which has had some bumps along the way.
          However the customer service is as good as it gets.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
          6 responses
          2 likes
          Last Post ultls
          by ultls

Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:52 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes