• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DionysusToast
    replied
    Originally posted by euroventure View Post
    para dion,

are you thinking of coding for other retail platforms, as an add-on
    There's no plan right now. Note that I personally moved to Ninja because it was the only platform I could find that allowed me to create the tools.

I was on Tradestation before that and they don't have a synchronised level 1 feed that you can use programmatically. This means you cant write a program that matches trades against the current inside bid/ask.

Leave a comment:

• DionysusToast
    replied
    Originally posted by kalalex View Post
    So the split T&S is included in the package also if I want to try them?

Another question is that if it's possible to call the values from your products so it can be put on a chart form,,,,or better yet,,,do you have any such plan?

I'm saving now for your products.

It's more fun trying to read thru tape and it helps me staying focused also.
    Yes - the split T&S is included in the trial. It's a full trial. You'll need to read the manual to find out how to set it up.

In terms of using the data in the charts - that is on our enhancement list and I'm hoping we get it out in Q1 2012 as we have a number of people waiting for it.

Leave a comment:

• euroventure
    replied
    time and sales jigsaw

para dion,

are you thinking of coding for other retail platforms, as an add-on

Leave a comment:

• kalalex
    replied
    Originally posted by DionysusToast View Post
    Yes - Paul made me do that one!
    So the split T&S is included in the package also if I want to try them?

Another question is that if it's possible to call the values from your products so it can be put on a chart form,,,,or better yet,,,do you have any such plan?

I'm saving now for your products.

It's more fun trying to read thru tape and it helps me staying focused also.

Leave a comment:

• DionysusToast
    replied
    Originally posted by kalalex View Post
    You are a good engineer and business man too.
    I'll have to seriously consider your products and services.

BTW, did you separate bid and ask T&S that I could find from "tape is my shape" thread on BMT?
    Yes - Paul made me do that one!

Leave a comment:

• kalalex
    replied
    You are a good engineer and business man too.
    I'll have to seriously consider your products and services.

BTW, did you separate bid and ask T&S that I could find from "tape is my shape" thread on BMT?

Leave a comment:

• DionysusToast
    replied
    No sale planned but there is a freebie on the way.

There's a course being written called "The ES - When To Enter".

For most people, Tape Reading/Order Book Analysis is the icing on the cake. One of the issues for us since we launched is that we have the icing but people don't have the cake. Lack of cake is a big problem for people selling icing...

So, starting in a few weeks, all customers will be given free cake in the form of a forum-based course that shows how to define entries based on concepts of liquidity and herd mentality.

Leave a comment:

• kalalex
    replied
    Originally posted by DionysusToast View Post
    I'm going to shamelessly plug myself here - both of the above features are in Jigsaw Tradings Reconstructed Tape product....

Paul pestered me to put in the features above for a few months before I gave in to him

The other stuff Kalalex mentioned has been in our products since day 1 - you are more than welcome to take a trial Kalalex...
    You have really nice stuffs and very informative website.
    I'm definitely interested in what you offer.
    Any after X-mas or New Year sale planned?
    Seriously,,,,,I just bought the NT license.

Leave a comment:

• DionysusToast
    replied
    I'm going to shamelessly plug myself here - both of the above features are in Jigsaw Tradings Reconstructed Tape product....

Paul pestered me to put in the features above for a few months before I gave in to him

The other stuff Kalalex mentioned has been in our products since day 1 - you are more than welcome to take a trial Kalalex...

Leave a comment:

• kalalex
    replied
    I want to add another request here.

I wonder if I could ask you about the possibility of re-assembling or re-grouping of broken-down lots by CME now.
    I'm pretty much sure you are aware of the fact that CME's new reporting policy since October 2009. I know Linnsoft and some other platform allows users to regroup those broken-down sales report with time stamp. I know it's not going to be 100% accurate.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Brett
    replied
    Hello,

You have below bid foreground color set to black along with a few other foreground colors set to black. Looks like this print was below bid and then was colored black to me.

Leave a comment:

• pbylina
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Austin View Post
    pbylina, you can change the colors so you can better identify specific T&S events by right-clicking on the T&S window and selecting properties and then changing the low of day fore/background color.
    There is no low of day fore/backround color. It changes the column color of print at the low of day to the color you choose. How do we know if the transaction was at the ASK or the BID? We dont. Its weird because I would assume that the fore color would be unaffected by this.But it doesnt. It stays transparent. See picture.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	low of day.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	862154

Name:	Low of day fore Color.png
Views:	2
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	862152
    Last edited by pbylina; 07-06-2011, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Austin
    replied
    pbylina, you can change the colors so you can better identify specific T&S events by right-clicking on the T&S window and selecting properties and then changing the low of day fore/background color.

Leave a comment:

• pbylina
    replied
    Low/High of day fore color problem.

Another problem is when there are prints at low of day, the problem is that we dont know if it was transaction at the BID or ASK. The fore color stays black...

Name:	Low of day fore Color.png
Views:	2
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	862145

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Austin
    replied
    This request has also been added to our list at #1094.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post CortexZenUSA  
Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
0 responses
0 likes