Minimizable Market Replay Control Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimizable Market Replay Control Window

Guys, I use market replay a lot, and have for a couple of years. My only complaint about it is simply the fact that the replay control window cannot be minimized. I am constantly having to move it out of the way. I often have to set it so far off screen that only the very corner of it remains visible for me to grab. This creates problems if I switch monitors, or if NT locks up and I have to shut it down prior to moving the control window back into view. Other users have had similar problems, with Windows losing track of its position, or it gets placed off screen and can't be found.

Would you please consider giving the market replay window full "Windows" status, so that it can be minimized? It could be "Always On Top" when showing, like other software control windows (e.g., voice recognition software controllers). That way it would appear in Windows Task Manager and could be "Switched To" if lost, and also on the Windows Task Bar and moved from there if lost (right click, Move). But most importantly, it could be minimized to get it out of the way. (I suspect this is the cause of many people losing it in the first place. Like me, they are trying to get it out of view.) Please consider this as an option in a future version of NT.

Thank you again for NT7. I and my clients use it daily, and are very happy to have it!

Best wishes,

Light

Hello Light,

Thank you for your post.

I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This request has been submitted to our development team and has been assigned ID #958 for tracking.

Thanks again for your suggestion and please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jon17
      by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM