Quality of support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality of support

As much as I have *****ed in the past, I thought it would be fair to offer positive feedback when it's due. I've had several data issues, the current one being a problem with Kinetick, and while we haven't gotten it sorted out yet, I wanted to thank Matthew and some of the other guys who have helped. They have gone out of their way to try to resolve the problem, but also to explain it clearly to me, and hopefully it will be resolved soon. Even if it's not and I have to explore other options, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys who really are doing your best to support the issues that arise. Thanks and keep it up!

Also, the response time for support is quite good and always fast--I've sent plenty of 11PM emails to the ninja team and have always gotten a response either the same night, during the early hours, or something when I wake up the next morning. Thanks guys.

Hello JoshDance,

We very much appreciate your kind words and the team is very pleased to know you value their hard work and timely responses.

Thanks for taking the time to post this note and happy trading!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
    31 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick