Including Label Row In Market Analyzer Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including Label Row In Market Analyzer Print

Noticed the label row isn't included in the Market Analyzer grid print, would be helpful if was included. Also noticed the Analyzer grid screen display rounds indicator data to 2 decimals but the print carries decimals out to 13 places (if I counted correctly). Is there a setting for printing only 2 decimal places? If not, a suggestion then.

Thanks for making us aware floriada99, we will look into your report shortly.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Also noticed, when applying a template to a Market Analyzer with Label Rows (multiple instrument lists), the Label Rows are removed and the instrument lists are joined. The label rows have to be recreated.

Another issue, when two (or more) instrument lists are on the same Market Analyzer page, if an instrument appears in multiple lists it is removed from later lists on the page and only appears in the first list.

i.e. Analyzer pages with multiple lists, i.e. Nasdaq100 symbols along with stocks that have weekly options on the same analyzer page. Of course there are symbols that appear in both lists. If using a workspace for multiple time frames such as 60 min, daily & weekly, containing multiple instrument lists on one analyzer page that should contain the same symbol, the symbols that should appear across multiple lists are missing. They were removed (because of duplication with an earlier list on that page?). {This occurs whether the rows have been joined because label rows have been removed (by applying a template,) or not.}

Removing duplicated symbols or symbols for any reason from a list corrupts that list on its analyzer page and makes it unusable for editing later. i.e. A Nasdaq 100 list that may have been in 2nd or 3rd position on an analyzer page and had symbols removed because of duplication with an earlier list is no longer a complete, reliable Nasdaq 100 list.

Thanks.
      Last edited by florida99; 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

On the same issues of the Market Analyzer, noticed this evening when printing an Anaylyzer page, if the page display is maximized it prints a smaller font. Interestingly, if the display screen is sized (but not maximized) and the grid is printed, it prints a larger font.

Also wanted to restate my frustration with losing labels when applying templates and losing instruments when multiple lists are on a single analyzer page. Hopefully this issue gets noticed.

I'm assuming it's better to keep comments related to one topic in the same thread and keep adding as opposed to starting new threads. Am I correct in my assumption?

Thanks
        Last edited by florida99; 09-16-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

florida99, thanks for your continued input here, the printing issues you saw are on developments list to look into, however unfortunately I could not give you an ETA.

The template saved would include your complete MA setup including label rows and lists applied, so if you switch to a new template the prior setup used would be replaced.

Instruments would not be expected to be added double though, if there are duplicates in your lists loaded they would not be added again, this would as expected - however I will forward a suggestion to consider changing this behavior if you desire so.

Comment

Bertrand, as always, thank you for your reply. Not sure I know how to describe this properly, what I found when printing the grid, the label row appears blank but the characters are actually there but several spaces to the left and outside the print area. The label row will print if label row characters are more or less centered on the page. (or at least add some spaces moving the characters towards the page center)

Comment

You're welcome and thanks for reporting this observation in as well, there are unfortunately some limitations with the print in this regard that are on developments list to look into.

Comment

Noticed today that Net Change in Market Analyzer grid, on screen display is +/- % rounded to two decimals but grid print is +/- decimal with apparently no rounding.
                Print (Net Change) +/- % also rounded to 2 decimals would be visually better, in my opinion.
                (i.e looking at a Net Change (printed) number of 3.05% visually better than .0030579238404)

Thanks, as always.
                Last edited by florida99; 10-07-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Hi florida99,

Thanks for this feedback - I'll forward it on to development right now.
                  KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post mattbsea  
                  Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
                  6 responses
                  0 likes