10 prices in the ladder price in the DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 prices in the ladder price in the DOM

Can you please add a setting to increase the number of prices (standing) in the DOM?

Currently it displays only 5. If you use the DOM as part of your trading technique that's not enough.

Thanks! Hope this can be implemented in a next 'sub'-release, as I believe it's a simple feature.

Hello ds1111,

The suggestion to support 10 levels of market depth is present in our tracking system for possible future enhancements. It has been assigned to ID# 312.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, what's the ID you're developping, because knowing that the 10 levels are on the ID 312 i don't know when it will be real.

Why don't you propose a vote like multichart does ?

Because i think that one person can have a good idea and many others users would be happy to have this developpement, i've the impression you decide what it's good for the ninja without listening the users, maaybe i'm wrong but it's my impression.
      I'm a scalper and i'm looking to change software just because ninja doesn't have the 10 levels, the thing i don't understand is that ninja is developped for the day traders (scalpers maybe) with all the options (volume triggered, ATM ...) dedicaced to agressive trading so i don't understand, first you didn't think that haven't the 10 levels could be catastrophic, and second, when many users tell you that would be very good to have you just answer that it's the 312 ID, really i don't understand.
      Sorry for my english and i hope you will be able to give some priority to developpement but a users's priority not yours.
      Thanks

Comment

Hello Grignouf,

The suggestion to support 10 levels of market depth is on the list of possible future enhancements. When suggestions are added to this list, they will be assigned to an ID number. Subsequently, customers can request status information using this ID number instead of describing the suggestion.

I will forward your feedback to vote on suggestions. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kujista
        by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
        0 responses