• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Feedback

To explain my thoughts a bit further let's look at the forum sections
    • News and Annoucements
      • Don't have permissions to post, which makes total sense
    • Application Technical Support/NinjaScript Developement Support
      • To me, my posts in these section should be tech support requests.
      • I really feel have no business posting "answers" to messages, as I'm not Ninja Tech Support
    • NinjaScript Educational Resources
      • Can't post, makes total sense, as its the official word from NT
    • NinjaScript File Sharing
      • Nice place to share info about shared indicators
    • Suggestions and Feedback
      • This area currently to me is "stuff I want to tell NT"
    That is the way I'm currently interpeting the forums. Some "features" missing to me are:
    • Rating of my customer support experience
      • I as a requestor of support items, or viewer of support items, should be able to rate my satiisfaction on support items.
      • This provides NT with important customer feedback metrics
      • Provides NT customers with a feeling they are heard and NT places a high priority on customer views
    • NT to NT customer interaction section(s)
      • Allows for interaction between customers on items that NT doesn't support, like C# coding, undocumented features, etc.
      • Allows for customer to customer open exchange on the product, and their experience with in general
      • Currently customers cannot create polls, this would be a good section to allow it in.
    Now, I know that these suggestions may "opens up a can a worms" and is filled potentially filled with perils and pitfalls. Its easy for something like this to get out of control. However consider a few more points:
    • If someone wants to bash NT, they will do it anyway. Just go look at other forums. A lack of a these features being provided by NT is not stopping this, so you might as well get the "word on the street" right from your own forums and demonstrate to existing and potential customers NT wishes to hear the voice of the customer right on their own forums, no matter what folks have to say about the product.
    • The potential synergy that could be produced between NT and its users could provide NT with a huge competitive advantage.
    Thanks for taking the time to listen.
    Last edited by dojidubbs; 09-12-2011, 08:42 AM. Reason: corrected a gramatical error

Hello dojidubbs,

This is James, Manager in Support and I did want to take a moment to thank you for your ideas on how we might improve our support forum.

Our support forum is currently meant to create a community and database on how to use NinjaTrader, find resources for NinjaScript, troubleshoot possible issues and network with other traders. We feel that support feedback and constructive criticisms are best directed to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com so any items may be directly addressed by members of management such as myself.

If you have any items you feel may need my attention, please send a note to support[AT]ninjatrader.com with, "Attn: James" in the subject line so I may address accordingly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred