• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

charting request (repost)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charting request (repost)

Hi folks,
    I would like to (again) highly recommend that you come up with a way to copy/paste a chart. There are SO many times a day when I use this. For example, just now I wanted to look at a dozen different commodity charts (oil, gold, lean hogs, soybean meal, etc. etc.) and I wanted to check to see how my indicators behaved with two different session templates, ETH and RTH. Sure, I can ****er around with the templates function, but it would be wildly more efficient to just, you know, Ctrl-C Ctrl-V.. Anyway, I hope you are considering this enhancement for a future release in the near future.
    Thanks,
    Tasuki

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and have assigned this feature request ID #610 in our tracking system.

In the meantime to duplicate a chart please right click within your chart->Templates->Save As->Name the Template->Click Ok.

Next within your new chart right mouse click-->Templates-->Load-->Select your template-->Click Ok.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Chart Templates.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._templates.htm
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by erichuff, Today, 04:53 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL  
    Started by stevenev1, Today, 01:43 PM
    0 responses