Relative ratio data series chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative ratio data series chart

Relative ratio data series chart I'm interested in creating a chart that is a ratio of two data series say CL02/CL03 (calendar spread) or ES02/NQ02 etc. in a chart. I understand that this is not possible at this time without a lot of programming. Seems like a useful/necessary data object that I would like to request for future versions. Thanks.

Hello EthanHunt,

These are currently available with custom programming, but it would be nice to have this built in directly. Thank you for taking the time to write in with this idea. This has been assigned tracking id # 307 in our feedback list.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM1; 01-24-2012, 04:55 PM.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello EthanHunt,

These are currently available with custom programming, but it would be nice to have this built in directly. Thank you for taking the time to write in with this idea. This has been assigned tracking id # 307 in our feedback list.
      How do I check on the progress of tracking id #307?

Comment

Hello,

Any suggestion ID's implemented you will see in the release notes when we release a new version of NinjaTrader if it is included in.

I know that we are looking at adding a large number of customer suggestions in our next major version of the platform, unfortunately I do not have a release date for this at this time.

-Brett

Comment

Thanks for your response Brett but my question was "What's the status of this?". Is it in the queue, how far away from being accomplished etc.? Looking at release notes only tells me what's been accomplished not what's in the works. Your customers have good suggestions and we'd like to know the status of our suggestions. Thanks.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
          Hello,

Any suggestion ID's implemented you will see in the release notes when we release a new version of NinjaTrader if it is included in.

I know that we are looking at adding a large number of customer suggestions in our next major version of the platform, unfortunately I do not have a release date for this at this time.

-Brett

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have any public information on status of items on the suggestion and feedback list, neither would we have information on if and when they would be added.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
            Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes