Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs

Loading forward walk tests and optimized tests in strategy analyzer often takes extraordinarily long.

There is no option to choose where to put the Ninja files located in "my documents". I do not have my documents folder on my C:\, so Ninja creates a temp/My Documents (what is this, 2001 Windows XP?) and puts them in there... on my backup drive. No big deal, but how does this happen?

NT7 brought many much needed features to Ninja. However it still crashes often. With the increasing buyers, maybe it will finally become stable soon?

Positives: extraordinary support, great futures product, tier one charting... as far as a platform just for futures, the only thing that seems to have all the bugs is the strategy analyzer.

Also really like the backup/export for Ninjascript and other settings.

I may of mentioned this before... lots of guys use GPU's to compute... Bloomberg has GPU capability. I don't think it's difficult to add this to code, its similar to multicore support.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

Anytime you run into a bug or crash please email me via the following method so that I can look into it.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following forum post in the body of the email.

As far as the My Documents folder NinjaTrader uses the Windows My Documents path for all temp files. If the My Documents path is directed to this directory is where the NinjaTrader 7 folder will be created.

As far as utilizing the GPU for backtesting there was some activity if you try searching the forums with someone creating an add on to allow this. However I'm not sure if it is still active.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      1 response
      0 likes