Stop pushing ads as nt7 bulletines!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop pushing ads as nt7 bulletines!!

When opened NT today I received a bulletin/popup with a link to a youtube webinar from "0 effort Trading" that was nothing else but advertising. I'm used to receive relevant information that way from NT about new NT releases, contract roll over days etc .As a paying customer I don't expect to receive advertising that I haven't signed up for. So please STOP pushing advertising that way.

(I actually had a quick look at this webinar and it was the worst kind of trading crap I have ever seen. I would think twice before associating my brand with this kind of obviously deluding "partners" that try to exploit infantile fanatsies of beginning traders.)

Regards,
    poseidon_sthlm

Hello,,

Thank you for writing in with this feedback.

I will forward your comments here on to my superiors for further consideration.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I also got a pop-up linking to the Youtube channel today, and I agree with the OP.

Edit: Just to clarify, it's not like checking the 'do not show this again' box and then clicking 'OK' is a huge inconvenience or anything, it's just that if this sort of advertisement becomes more frequent, it will probably become a habit for me to just close it without actually reading it, even though it may be a pop-up about something important (like a new version of NT, etc).
      Last edited by Radical; 02-22-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Yes it kills, if you have speakers on. This sound what ninja uses is terrrible.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB