DOM Background Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOM Background Color

Currently in the Dom Properties there is a parameter to change the background color when in simulation mode, "Simulation color." I would like to suggest another parameter be added for changing this color when in live mode. Control is given to change just about every other column and font within the Dom except for this parameter and for my taste, the current live background color is too bright. Maybe for simplicity sake, you could provide a live color scheme called "reverse" for people who like black colored objects.

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

More SuperDOM color options

I would like to see just one more option added to the admittedly extensive color palette for the SuperDOM:

The option to customize the Entry Price Color depending on whether it is a short or a long, much like the bar that displays the current position is green or red depending on the position. For example, green for a long and red for a short instead of Burlywood, the default color.

Just the ability to transfer this red or green indication feature from the Displays Current Position bar to the body of the Superdom itself would be nice!

I'd also like the ability to temporarily "mark" a price with a color or a mark or highlight on the SuperDOM, although I've never seen a similar feature on TS or TT.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Garyasdf,

I will forward your suggestions to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback!
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Christopher_R  
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        166 responses