2 things to help simplify & add ease-of-use like a competitor does

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 things to help simplify & add ease-of-use like a competitor does

can you please enable these 2 simple things...

1) enable strategy to be viewed on same chart as open/pending orders so you know what's going to happen and what is happening all on 1 chart. there's only so much screen space and it doesn't make sense to use 2 charts to get simple functionality in 1 chart

2) copy/paste chart - so you don't have to go through multiple menus and steps

if you could please add this to your list, i think a lot of people who simultaneously use a big competitor or who have come from that competitor would greatly appreciate the simplification and ease of use that you add to ninja

how do we add a poll to this question?

thank you so much
    Last edited by hautetoddy; 03-20-2012, 02:01 PM. Reason: want to add a poll. don't see that option

Hello hautetoddy,
    Thanks for writing in and I am happy to assist you.
    1. I will send your feature request to development.
    2. Currently you cannot copy/paste a chart but you can save the charts setting as a template and apply that template to the new chart. This is a easy way of duplicating a chart.
      Please refer here for more http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._templates.htm

Unfortunately you cannot add a poll in the NinjaTrader forum

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Joydeep; 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

here's instructions on how i can add a poll, but i don't see the buttons. please help.

Creating and Participating in Polls You may notice that some threads on this forum also include a section where you can vote on an issue or question. These threads are called 'polls'.
      How do I create a new poll?
      When you post a new thread, you may also have the option to create a poll.
      This allows you to ask a question and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.
      An example poll might be:
      What is your favorite color?
      • Red
      • Blue
      • Yellow
      • Green
      • Sky-blue
      • Pink with yellow spots

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply click the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
      When you click the submit button, you will be taken to the poll creation page, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.
      You may also want to specify a time limit for the poll, so that (for example) it stays open for voting for only a week.
      How do I vote in a poll and view the results?
      To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the 'Vote!' button. Sometime you can choose more than one option. You can see the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.
      Note whether or not a poll is a public poll. If it is, any votes you cast will be attributable to you.
      Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to change your vote later, so place your vote carefully!

Comment

Hello hautetoddy,
        Unfortunately the poll feature is disabled. The forum is mainly for support and general question-answer purpose.

Comment

gotcha. thanks

Comment

Hello hautetoddy,
            Development has assigned tracker id #62 for the feature you request.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post gbourque  
            Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
            1 response
            0 likes