Option to have NO Default Workspace on Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to have NO Default Workspace on Opening

I'm currently caught in a "nightmare" loop of not being able to open Ninja Trader at all because there is something hanging up when it first opens in the default workspace. I'm unable to close the workspace because it opens by default! Hence, no solution to this problem whatsoever. I guess I'll have to reinstall the whole application and wipe the slate clean.

Suggestion: Allow for Ninja Trader to open without a workspace open. This way, it always opens reliably and predictably. I can't tell you how many times I wished it would open without any workspaces open, and the times I've had to re-start it because of glitches due to this.

Can you just delete the workspace while Ninja is closed? In My Documents/Ninja/workspaces

Comment

Originally posted by jdrobinson81 View Post

Suggestion: Allow for Ninja Trader to open without a workspace open. This way, it always opens reliably and predictably. I can't tell you how many times I wished it would open without any workspaces open, and the times I've had to re-start it because of glitches due to this.
      My crude method of achieving that has been to name a workspace something like "Empty Open" with absolutely no charts open in it and have that as the last workspace closed out. NT opens to "Empty Open" and gives me a "clean", minimal footprint start.

Comment

jdrobinson,

You can delete workspaces from My Documents / NinjaTrader 7 / workspace

Alternatively you can also move them and use them later.

If you would like us to look into this further, please email support at ninjatrader dot com and we would be happy to help. There may be private information we require so this is a good place to start.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post LawrenHom  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes