Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debug mode

Hello,

When I'm debugging, the last thing I want to do is have to click on OK in the debug mode dialog box EVERY time I compile. Maybe once? Or never? Put it just in the documentation?

Thanks for your feedback Dave, this item is on our product management enhancement tracking lists under #558 and I've added your thought in for consideration.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Really annoying for me to. I see that suggestions are no good.. almost the years later sucking message keeps popuping and nothing has been done. you should consider better support at least for customuers who bought full multibroker license...

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that NinjaTrader 7's code has been frozen for a period of time as our development team is focusing their efforts on the next major release of NinjaTrader. We are only providing critical fixes in NinjaTrader 7 that may affect a large portion of our user base in terms of broker/exchange items.

I can assure you that we are actively reviewing and discussing user suggestions which are on our feedback list as we are developing the next major release. User suggestions make up a great portion of features that get added to NinjaTrader and your requests are greatly appreciated.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

And when can users expect really new version, not just patches? :-) do you have specific date? year at least...

Comment

We do not have an ETA at this time.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

LOL, First time I saw it, I just couldn't believe that a software was telling me debugging is advanced feature.

Only genius dumb newbies can write flawlessly working strategies without debugging.

Best part of the message is reminder in caps suggesting that you should turn it off. It would drive me up the wall, if I forgot to turn it off.

I guess its meant to be an irritant to make you keep the Debug mode disabled for good and use Print to do debugging.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
              Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick