Select Fib Drawings from any Fib Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select Fib Drawings from any Fib Level

If you can already do this, please let me know and I apologize for the thread. Otherwise, could you please suggest that fib drawings can be selected from any of the drawn fibs. Its very hard and obnoxious to have to zoom out to my highest timeframe to select long term fibs that i've drawn in order to remove broken levels. It would be great to just select them from my lower time frame to remove them once price trades through them.

Thanks -

Hello,

If there is only one fib object on the chart, you can simply right click on the chart--> select Drawing Tools--> Remove Drawing Objects and select the 'Fibonacci Retracements', etc that is on the chart and select OK.

If you have more than one Retracement on the chart, you should still be able to remove it from the lower time frame. You will just need to scroll back on the chart to locate the anchor point that goes from your 0% to 100%
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I already know how to do what you've explained. I would like to be able to click on any fib line, from any view, without scrolling, in order to access that fib menu.

Comment

I see - I guess I'm not sure I follow exactly what you'd like to see. Can you elaborate so I can send this into our product development team? For example, are you looking for a context menu when shows all of the different fibs on your chart?

Comment

I don't mean anything that serious. I just have fibs from 4 or 5 time frames on my chart, but like to watch it on the 5 minute timeframe. So for example, right now we have moved above a couple fibs drawn from my 30 minute chart, the 25% and 38.2% levels have been breeched. So I would like to just be able to double click on one of those lines, the 25% line for example, and bring up the fib pop up menu so I can deselect that fib line. This is opposed to having to find either the high or the low of that fib line, which are both of my chart at the current time (not to mention clustered together with many other fib drawings high and lows), and select it that way. Does that make more sense?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. I have sent this into our product development team and once I have a tracking ID, I will let you know.

Comment

i to would like to be able to remove a fib without having to find wharer in the past i drew it maybe just if i see any of the line s i can just right click and remove thanks

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion for the improvement of NinjaTrader. I have submitted it into our tracking system with the unique ID #2089

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                4 responses
                0 likes