Chart Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Suggestion

I try to keep chart clutter to a minimum, particularly the number of indicators. I'm not a programmer but a thought occurred to me while working on charts. IMO, sometimes we get lost in the forest while looking at the trees. Looking at a chart without a lot of indicators gives a clearer picture than a cluttered one but the indicators also tell a story, that's why they are available.

A suggestion, a hide/unhide option for chart indicators. Just my opinion that it should be applied to individual indicators that can be put into a group and hide as a group, rather than strip all indicators from the chart at once, or create a new chart or having to go in and individually remove some indicators. There are times to look at a minimal chart with none or one or two favorite indicators (hide) and there are other times when one wants the fully loaded version (unhide), without creating more charts and/or workspaces. Thanks for the consideration.
    Last edited by florida99; 11-25-2012, 03:15 AM.

Hello florida99,

Thank you for posting this suggestion.

I will forward this on to our development staff for further consideration. With any luck we'll see something like this added to NinjaTrader in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post briansaul  
    Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
    0 responses