Disappearing rectangles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing rectangles

Hello. This problem is absolutely ridiculous and annoying. I don't know why it was not solved many updates before. Here's the link on YouTube to my recorded video with the problem.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

On ANY instrument after drawing the rectangle in the past (the origin of the rectangle can't be seen) when price visits again the area of the rectangle, THE RECTANGLE ITSELF IS INVISIBLE UNTIL I SCROLL THE CHART A LITTLE FURTHER! It's such an absurd problem! I hope it will be solved VERY soon!

Thanks for sharing the video, report and your enhancement post - unfortunately this is a known limitation at this time and on our list to look into for the next major platform update. I have noted your feedback as well on this item in our product management tracking list, so it can be considered. Thanks again.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Thanks for sharing the video, report and your enhancement post - unfortunately this is a known limitation at this time and on our list to look into for the next major platform update. I have noted your feedback as well on this item in our product management tracking list, so it can be considered. Thanks again.
      Thanks a lot. I hope we'll see the update soon. Such a great trading platform should not be burdened with this kind of ridiculous problem.

Also one more thing. I've posted a suggestion about more than 6 months ago. This feature was not added yet (I hope it will be) and I have another suggestion: not to be burdened to extend the drawing objects till the very right of the chart every time - to add a feature "extend to the right". Simple and useful, I think. Thank you.
      Last edited by showtime; 04-18-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks again for the input - having an option to auto extend drawing objects is on those product development lists as well for future consideration, I've made a sure a vote on your behalf is added.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jclose
        by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
        10 responses