• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy load time in version 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy load time in version 13

Hi,

I installed version 13 a few days ago and noticed that my strategies (run from strategy tab) suddenly took a long time to get enabled - 5 to 10 min, when it was 5-10 seconds previously in version 12.

Log indicates that once strategies were enabled in v 13, they were working properly. Trades were initiated and correctly managed. The strategies just took a very long time to enable.

I had not made any changes other than upgrading to version 13 from version 12. I then tried resetting the DB, deleting and adding back the same strategies, no improvement.

I have now downgraded back to version 12, and once again strategies get enabled fast.

Is this expected behavior in version 13? Thought I should let you know, in case it isn't.

Thanks for reporting farang, we're not aware of any change that would manifest like this. Would you mind contacting us via Help >> Mail to Support so logs and traces could be reviewed? What broker or dataprovider are you working with?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have sent you trace and log files, although not sure whether it still contains useful information after I reset DB + uninstalled v13/installed v12.

I use Kinetick/IB.

Like I said, strategies load as usual with the version I am back to using (v12), and they DID load, albeit slowly in v13, so this is more of a FYI feedback than an issue, at least for me.

Comment

Thanks, we appreciate it and will review the info provided.

Comment

Hi Chris, can you please post this unrelated issue in a new thread/item? Thanks much.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Sank1, Today, 01:58 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG  
          Started by GARZONJ, Today, 12:50 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes