Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

account performance bug

Hello,

there is a bug within the account performance report. I was comparing the report with my brokers statements and recognized that sometimes there are more executions than reported trades and found out that in the following scenario the trade does not show up in the report:

It only happens when i manually enter a position with an ATM strategy which does only set a stop loss and no profit target and then close it via the charttrader close button. When there is a profit target set everything works fine.

I hope the attached screenshots helps for clarification. You can see that there are four executions and only one trade shows up. The second one is missing.

The problem goes a little bit further because the entry and exit orders are combined in the wrong order and the complete report is wrong.

It would be nice if you could fix the problem.

Thank you
    Attached Files

walter79, thanks for the post - have you checked 'Group trades by ATM strategy' in this scenario?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes it is checked. When unchecked the trades are reported correctly. Shouldn't it be the same in both cases? Especially the numbers in the summary report (PnL,...).

Comment

Thanks. No, then the difference seen would be expected - since the Close order would technically not be part of an ATM and reporting would be done strictly on those here.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for clarification that clears things up.

But in my special case the order executions where i manually closed the position where grouped with other executions with the same scenario from complete different days. In my opinion this behavior is wrong but i can live with it. I didn't know that i simply have to uncheck the grouping function.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Waxavi
          by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes