Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enthios Universal Method

Hello Support,

As usual I would like to congratulate you for your great work and with this I would like to suggest a method that I think it is popular enough to have it included in your Ninja Trader Platform,

the Enthios universal method,,,

It will require Market Profile(tm) which is not available in NT

and other quite easy implementations... which are already available in your beta version.

you can check at http://www.enthios.com for more details.

Thank you very much for your time
    Gustav

Universal

I agree, the Universal method is quite successful. I have been using it for a while and it works great.

However, to trade it, I rely on esignal. It would be nice if I could integrate it into NT. I am sure it will take very little time to implement the new indicators.

All the details are in http://www.enthios.com/universal.htm

Thanks for your great platform, in any case!

tonis
    Spain

Comment

Hi Gustav,

Thanks for the compliment. We do have Market Profile through a 3rd party.

Here is more information - http://fin-alg.com/volumefootprint_gallery.html
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ray,

As usual quick replies wouldnt expect less from you in any case thank you very much for the information I would look at it

GS

Comment

How about someone develope the market profile indicator?

I know its available third party, but $60/mo is a little steep. I am sure someone can develope the indicator and share with everyone here. I am not sure what goes into its developement but hope someone might be able to. Also, does anyone have templates set up for enthios on Ninjatrader they care to share? thanks.

Comment

The Volume Footprint add-on from Final | Financial Algorithms is $59.00 per month. I assume this is because Final must pay a licensing fee to Market Delta.

The Market Profile add-on (TPO and Volume Profile Chart) is available for purchase for a one time fee. It is an excellent implementation of Market Profile. Unfortunately, it no longer functions correctly under the most current beta release of NinjaTrader - NT6.5B9.

The developer told me that a fix will be available by the next beta release of NT - about 10 days according to Ray. I would not hesitate to recommend this product from Final - as soon as the fix is released.

Comment

60 bucks is steep? Duuuuude.
              It's like $150 from the md site. Worth every penny imo.
              Totally cheap considering the info it gives ya.

Originally posted by winJR View Post
              I know its available third party, but $60/mo is a little steep. I am sure someone can develope the indicator and share with everyone here. I am not sure what goes into its developement but hope someone might be able to. Also, does anyone have templates set up for enthios on Ninjatrader they care to share? thanks.

Comment

did anyone ever get the universal method coded?

Comment

Enthios Universal

Sorry Enoch.. I have yet to hear of anyone having actually coded the Enthios Universal for NT as yet. Ensign and one or two others yes.. but not for NT. You can set up your own crude implementation of it per Michael Jardine's instructions at his site.. but you will need Market Profile and be able to track VPOC's in order to take real advantage of it.

Happy Trading,
                  Randy

Comment

The VPOC's you can likely get from the free MP code in the forum - all you have to do is capture the past POC's at end-of-day and compare their prices to subsequent bar high/lows to see which are VPOC's. The stochastics are basic ones. Getting that coded into a strategy would be a bit more work.

Comment

Actually I have about 90% of that already coded in Ninja, but I haven't determined a set of rules yet for entering and exiting a trade. I'd be willing to work with somebody on this if you want to work on an automated strategy.
                      Ron

Comment

Very old post, but I will be glad to help with the rules for entries and exits.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
                        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                        172 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post sidlercom80