Chart duplicating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart duplicating

It would be a great help if I could duplicate a chart without starting the whole creation process from the start. I know I can use templates but this requires I have a chart where I can do the load.

So just a right-click on the existing chart and "Duplicate" from the pull down menu would create a new identical chart where I can type in a new instrument in and thats it. This would take only 2 clicks and type in the new instrument from directly from the keyboard (for example "6E 06-13") or if I am willing to use the same instrument but different time frame I just type that time frame in for example "100T".

Hello Prosentti,

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward the suggestion to duplicate charts this way to development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The suggestion is present on the list of possible future enhancements and is assigned to ID# 858.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason. It takes something about 10 clicks and lot of mouse movements until you have a new chart opened. If you open and close charts continuously during the day it is a real pain to do.
        To get things to work more better add a CTRL-key command where the chart is opened/duplicated automatically by the same settings as the selected window/chart -> no pulldown menu hassle no need to load templates etc.

Thx.
        Last edited by prosentti; 05-17-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ScottWalsh