• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ConnorsRSI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ConnorsRSI

The indicator ConnorsRSI is an indicator being used by several charting systems.
    Please consider including this in NinjaTrader. Information about this indicator is below.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ConnorsRSI(3,2,100) = [ RSI(Close,3) + RSI(Streak,2) + PercentRank(100) ] / 3

The result is a very robust indicator that is more effective than any of the three components used individually. In fact, ConnorsRSI also offers some advantages over using all three components together.

Details:
    http://analytics.tradingmarkets.com/ConnorsRSI/

Hello,

Thank you for your post and suggestion. I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jsatt11, Did you create this indicator for Ninja? If so would you mind sharing? or could you help me to create it? I'm not a programmer obviously, but I have been looking for this indicator without using my other platform.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by psquare, Today, 03:11 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post psquare
      by psquare

Started by ballboy11, Today, 03:20 PM
      1 response
      0 likes