Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so ugly visually designed?

Hello guys,

I'm just starting to use the NinjaTrader. And the first thing I'm going to complain about is user interface. It stroke my eyes when I opened the program the very first time. The disposition of textboxes and buttons and other UI elements on almost every form is horrible.

The functionality of the product is great. But because of the visual design it looks just like some college project, not a professional product which is being used by hundreds of thousands of people.

To show you what I mean I'm attaching 2 pics: the first one - "PrintScreen.png" - is just a screen of Instrument Manager form; and the second one - "Photoshopped.png" - is the same form but just how I think it should look like.

And it is very easy to fix all that ugliness, no coding at all. Just moving around all those UI elements in Visual Studio.

Thank you for your attention.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'll forward this to our Development Team for future versions of NinjaTrader.

If you have not yet, I suggest taking the time and watching the two Preview events hosted by BigMike.
    NT 8 Preview #1
    BMT is now futures.io. Follow our new channel https://www.youtube.com/c/futuresio?sub_confirmation=1

NT 8 Preview #2
    BMT is now futures.io. Follow our new channel https://www.youtube.com/c/futuresio?sub_confirmation=1
    CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes