templates for drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

templates for drawings

I just switched from Esiganl to ninja trader and have some suggestions to make the platform more user friendly.
    For one allowing us to set templates for drawing tools rather than just a default setting. I manage lot's of charts and assets and having to manually change the color of each line every time on every chart in a bit painful. I, like just about every trader I have worked with use many different color, thickness and styles of lines for different situations. Having the option of saving different templates for each drawing tools would greatly improve the user friendliness of this platform. It would not hurt if you could set up a feature where we could attach a text label to a line as well that would show up on the chart.

Thanks you for your time.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.

We have assigned the feature request to add text to drawing objects ID #324 in our tracking system.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This request has been submitted to our development team and has been assigned ID #1060 for tracking.

Thanks again for your suggestion and please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes