Market Analyzer drop down tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer drop down tab

I believe a good feature to add would be a drop down tab in market analyzer window that would allow clients to cycle between watch list they have loaded. It would be more efficient than the current method of dealing with the massive amount of symbols in one Market analyzer window or having multiple windows open for your different asset and portfolio requirements.
    It might be a good idea to revamp the thinking of that window completely in order to make it more used friendly and more compatible with the instrument manager window.
    A relatively simple alteration that would be enormously beneficial to new and perspective clients would be the ability to import and export symbol watch list in excel format.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Logan b,

Thank you for your forum post and for providing your feedback as we continually strive to improve upon NinjaTrader's features.

Since the type of functionality you are seeking is not presently supported within NinjaTrader, I have documented this particular feature request and have sent it to our product development team.

Once I have a tracking ID for this particular feature request, I will update this thread with the tracking ID.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Logan b,

I have heard back from development and the suggestion to create a drop down menu on the Market Analyzer window that would store saved watch lists is being tracked with ID# 1101 and the ability to import and export symbol watch lists from the Excel .xls format is being tracked with ID# 2515.
      Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post kaywai
      by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
      6 responses