Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Suggestions

Hi,

May I suggest couple of things that would make Ninja Trader easier to trade with:

1. CURSOR. Right now we have 3 choices: Pointer, Cross Hair and Global Cross Hair. Cross Hair and Global Cross Hair are OK but the Pointer does nothing but point.

How about making it a "multi-purpose" tool by not only "pointing" but is able to temporarily display Cross Hairs when you left-click on a bar and would remain active for as long as the button remains pressed. It would also be nice if an "information" box (like data box) would appear for that bar at the same time.

2. I know that the drawing tools are accessible via the drop-down-menu on top tool bar.

Here's an idea: how about having all the present tools (and any other that would be added later) be available side-by-side with one click on the top tool bar and/or side bar and that drawing tool would be active until the button is pressed again. The drop-down-menu would disappear (or have a very limited use) and we wouldn't have to waste time on all those clicks that would slow our trading down.

I seen these features in other platforms - why shouldn't Ninja Trader have them too?

May I suggest looking at other platforms (like Trade Station) and try to "copy" some features that make our trading life easier.

Happy Trading To All

Thanks for your suggestions.

You can use the Middle Mouse button to bring up a temporary data box.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    25 responses
    0 likes