NT EcoSystem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT EcoSystem...

Clicking on your NT Ecosystem recent notice I get a notice to upgrade my browser.
    I am using the latest IE8 version for XP. I tried Firefox and got the same message. What is the scoop on this?....I visit perhaps a couple of dozen new sites a day maybe and never but never get a notice to upgrade my browser.

Also...it is very hard to read the deep blue text in your upgrade your browser notice.
    A poor choice on text colors here...

As an aside...I thought your using the NT logo as the "O" in Ecosystem is also a poor graphics idea...takes a bit to get the point that the logo is an "O"....maybe a better solution here might be possible...??

Something else I have wanted to comment on...the grinning guys you now feature in the sides of your newsletter updates seem like something from central casting of an ad agency....just not convincing in any way at all....sets the wrong tone in my view....and I always wonder whenever I see these guys... "so this is what a trader looks like ??"....also...the color selections for these newsletters are also poorly done in my view....makes them look a bit cheap I feel....

Attached Files
    Last edited by Alfred; 09-19-2013, 07:59 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Alfred,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and input here.

I've forwarded this to our creative department to review.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

The only thing that could make these "grinning guys" worse are fist pumping and having a babe in one arm. But who knows what sells? Funny post though.

Originally posted by Alfred View Post

Something else I have wanted to comment on...the grinning guys you now feature in the sides of your newsletter updates seem like something from central casting of an add agency....just not convincing in any way at all....sets the wrong tone in my view....and I always wonder whenever I see these guys... "so this is what a trader looks like ??"....also...the color selections for these newsletters are also poorly done in my view....makes them look a bit cheap I feel....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Max238