Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alerts and Crosshair Suggestions

- Suggestion #1 :

I have a request to add an alerts window, let's say that I am watching Stock XYZ and now its @ 50.05 and I want to add an alert @ 51.00, I want to be able to put on an alert by pressing a hotkey and the current viewed symbol and current price is automatically entered into the window all I have to do is press the up arrow /or manually enter the price 51.00 and hit OK/enter, this way the alert is added, and I can view all current non triggered and triggered alerts on an alerts manager

- Suggestion # 2:

To be able to change the color and style of the global cross hair e.g color dark gray , style dashed, instead of the current solid one, this way the cross hair lines will be more eye appealing and not disturbing

Hello Ad_Trader,

Thanks for your post.

I have submitted both these suggestions to development.

I did also want to mention that there is a PriceAlert indicator that you could apply to a chart that once it is reached there will be an audible alert and a log in the Alerts window which can be accessed by going to File> New> Alerts. I have still submitted your suggestion however for the alerts to function as you mentioned.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The price alert is working only on the current viewed symbol, what I need is an alerts for multiple stocks to be saved and trigger when price reaches the desired point, Thank you for submitting the suggestions though

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
      Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ender_wiggum