Suggestion to Mirus Futures in Regard to Status Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion to Mirus Futures in Regard to Status Update

I just sent this email to Mirus in regard to a status update.

Hi,

I'm guessing you're all working hard to solve all the problems that have been created with the new Zen-Fire/NT v18 connection. I sent several emails and haven't heard back. And I understand people are unable to get through to you. Maybe you should post a general message and send everyone an email to let us know what you're working on and the status of your work. And maybe an explanation of what happened.

I can see I'll be unable to trade at all today. This is very unfortunate.

Thanks.

Hello bce11,

ZenFire has posted an official thread here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=62829

Our CEO has posted another thread here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=62830

Both will be updated as more information becomes available.

Comment

Thanks, James. But I'm talking about Mirus themselves as this involves them too. I'd like to know how they're involved and what actions they are taking to work on this.

Comment

Now I just received this email which doesn't help at all. I did contact them and they didn't respond.

Hello,

Due to a connection issue, some customers were unable to connect to ZenFire through their NinjaTrader platform. This issue has been resolved and should allow you to connect after you close and restart NinjaTrader. If this does not resolve your connection, please contact our Support Team at [email protected] or 312.262.1288.

Regards,

Mirus Support

Comment

Hello bce11,

So if I understand correctly, you have restarted NinjaTrader and you are unable to connect?

Comment

James I appreciate your attempts to be helpful, but my problem has to do with a Gateway Error I receive every time I try to place a trade and it's rejected. I posted this in a number of forums. Matthew is evidently working on this. At least I hope someone is.

Comment

My response to Mirus's last email to contact their support if I'm unable to connect was...

I did contact you and you didn't respond to any of my emails other than the response which advised me to reload Google Chrome. Really?

Comment

I lost a whole trading day over this and all the money involved. Not happening. Mirus should have some response and an apology. I would.

All of this is in addition to the inability to cancel an order on 12/13 which cost me $170 by the time I was able to. It was down over $300 at one point. And no one could explain to me what happened. This isn't acceptable.
                Last edited by bce111; 12-30-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hello bce111,

I don't recall fielding any inquiries where I recommended that a user reload Chrome, if I did, then I apologize. If you are working with Matthew on your issues, then he is definitely working with ZenFire's development team to provide them all of the available information. Continue to work with him via the email chain you have open with him; he is our customer support lead and is in charge of reporting all information to ZenFire.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_James View Post
                    Hello bce111,

I don't recall fielding any inquiries where I recommended that a user reload Chrome, if I did, then I apologize. If you are working with Matthew on your issues, then he is definitely working with ZenFire's development team to provide them all of the available information. Continue to work with him via the email chain you have open with him; he is our customer support lead and is in charge of reporting all information to ZenFire.
                    No, James that wasn't you. That was someone from Mirus support. What a ridiculous suggestion. I appreciate your help. My issue right now is with Mirus who people are unable to reach and they're not responding to anyone evidently.

Comment

Hello bce111,

Thanks for clarifying.

I do want to ensure you that we understand the frustration involved in this and that we are working with ZenFire and Mirus to make sure our mutual customers' concerns are addressed. Trust me when we say that we want all of our users up and running and happy; we are working hard to ensure that happens.

Comment

Thanks, James. Guess I'll call it a day as I wasn't able to trade and I still haven't heard back from anyone. I live in CA and got up at 5 AM, 8 hours ago, to deal with this as I was guessing it would be a problem this morning due to what was happening yesterday. And I actually spent several hours dealing with this last night too with Mirus and with you guys. I really wanted to trade today. Oh, well. Whoever created this reality and placed all of us in this situation should be ashamed. Thanks to all those that made a sincere effort to help.
                        Last edited by bce111; 12-30-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I do want to thank Matthew, especially, and most of the support staff on these forums who did show a level of caring, commitment, and made a sincere effort to help. You know, I was happy with Mirus' service until this episode. I referred a lot of other traders to them. I was very active on the EliteTrader website in particular. But the way this has been handled is obviously a big turn off for me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Waxavi
                          by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes