Toggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toggling

Please make toggling available for the drawing tools. I had it in IRT and it is very useful when trying to compare drawing tools for effect.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would be happy to forward this suggestion to our development staff. So that I can ensure that I communicate your suggestion correctly can you provide a quick example of the toggling behavior you would like to see added?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

toggle

IRT allows a user to create buttons that will turn either an indicator or a drawing tool on or off. That way, I can create a pitchfork, create a button for it and either turn it on or off just by clicking or toggling on the button. This would allow me to clean up the screen and have 1 shorter term pitchfork on the chart but be able to bring up an intermediate term pitchfork and /or a longer term pitchfork with just a click. Currently in NT, the only option with drawing tools is to remove them. Minimally, you should put a hide option into preferences and have an icon pop up in a corner of the screen to recover the indicator or drawing tools.

The attachment is a screenshot of a linnsoft video explaining how to create a button. The video link is: http://www.screencast.com/t/xVdOczC87sPe. The section covering creating a button starts at 2:25.

Thanks for your rapid response.
      Bart
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post mattbsea  
      Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM