Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Why was the AMP & RCG Accounts Thread Deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was the AMP & RCG Accounts Thread Deleted?

Why was the AMP & RCG Accounts Thread deleted? We're trying to communicate with one another in relation to the major problems created by Mirus, your business partner. And we're trying to find ways to be able to hook up with an appropriate NinjaTrader broker. I think you can give us some leeway in dealing with this considering all we've been through. Or maybe you won't. That thread, which I created, was providing useful information to many people.

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
    Why was the AMP & RCG Accounts Thread deleted? We're trying to communicate with one another in relation to the major problems created by Mirus, your business partner. And we're trying to find ways to be able to hook up with an appropriate NinjaTrader broker. I think you can give us some leeway in dealing with this considering all we've been through. Or maybe you won't. That thread, which I created, was providing useful information to many people.
    I understand and agree which is why we have allowed our support forum to be used as a vehicle for our community to communicate with one another with respect to alternate brokerage options. I deleted the thread since it referenced a broker including a link to a page on their site that promoted use of competitive platforms.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      I understand and agree which is why we have allowed our support forum to be used as a vehicle for our community to communicate with one another with respect to alternate brokerage options. I deleted the thread since it referenced a broker including a link to a page on their site that promoted use of competitive platforms.
      Why didn't you just delete that post rather than the whole thread? If there was some link it was likely unintentional. It doesn't seem like anyone here is looking for alternate trading platforms.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
      0 responses
      1 view