• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Uprade Accounts Group Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uprade Accounts Group Manager

Hello. I trade with NT alredy 2 years. And now i started to manage other people`s money. In the beggining everything was fine, but now i have huge technikal problem ! I have different people with different ammount of money on managing. And on each account i need to trade different size of contracts - for keeping drow down on one percent level in all accounts. And at the same time i want to make same deals on all accounts at one time. So, throught NT i could not do that, because in Account Groups module i can not to paste different size of contracts to each accounts. And to decide this problem - i need to open to many DOMs. But it is not great and waste much time to make a deal. Could you uprade Account Groups manager - to make ability to paste any size of trading contract to each of managed accouts, like it realized in OEC trading terminal (Open E Cry). If it will not be possible - i ll change my broker, because my bussines grows up, new people come, but i dont have technical ability to trade all of their accounts. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Currently there is not an allocation tool available for Account Groups however development has assigned this feature request ID #384 in their tracking system.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lavalampmj, Today, 05:25 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lavalampmj  
    Started by Antares66, Today, 05:19 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes