Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

This is really frustrating, where is the reference manual for NinjaScript?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really frustrating, where is the reference manual for NinjaScript?

I cant find any complete reference on NinjaScript, it's not like Metatrader where I can search on the Metaeditor any functions, variables, and all info in Metaeditor.

Dont you have any pdf files compiled for programmer?
    Let's say I want information on Position object, where can I find it? The help file from NT6.5 is not sufficient and easily enough to browse for specific function available.

Please help, as I find that NT is better on specific charting features compared to Metatrader.

Thank You
    Asalada

Hi Asalada,

Unfortunately, we do not have any pdf-files regarding NinjaScript. All available documentation can be found in the Help Guide in the link I gave you in my response to you via email.

As per the Positions object, you can find some information about this in the link below.

If you have any specific questions regarding the Position object, please post it in this thread and a NinjaScript Expert will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm familiar with Metaeditor within Metatrader, if you can make a function search and popup on function as we type on Script editor that would help a programmer a lot in developing program.

You can make a reference book/software on beginners to program a script, listing all functions, objects, variables, etc.

I would also suggest you to have coordination with Thinkorswim so that your NinjaTrader can trade thru TOS, they have free realtime data, not like other brokers who charge a fee for data. It would make a lot of people happy who trade futures or stocks. TOS is becoming one of the best broker who is getting more & more customers each day i believe. Unfortunately it is painstaking to be able to trade futures like ES for daytrader who gets in and out in minutes using TOS platform, TOS platform is not for short term trader.

I really like your Chart Trader, that is very helpful and inspiring.
      I also like the backtest, it is similar to strategy tester on Metatrader, your platform has many advantage but some is better at Metatrader, you can compare it.

Thank You

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions.

I will forward these for our list of possible future additions.
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
        1 response
        0 likes