what happend to the brokers forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happend to the brokers forum

There used to be a portions of the forum dedicated to brokers in general where did it go there really isn't a good place to talk about our experiences with how well different brokers perform with ninja trader. Ninja trader needs a general discussion area and a section for feed back from users for users about brokers and other third party vendors that NInja trader is partnered with. When I started up with ninja trader I felt like I was entering a community now i feel like I am being packaged and sold. Guess Ninja trader is the FB of trading platforms.

I guess ninja make more cash aligning with the other side of action. That is how I am beginning to feel about it. If it wasn't that way Ninja trader wouldn't be so PC as not to have an area like this.

Hi Plutus'sFavor,

While we have never had a specific forum category designated just for that purpose, you are more than welcome to offer constructive feedback on your experiences with 3rd party vendors or solicit other users for their feedback with partners.

We are also available at sales @ ninjatrader dot com to answer any specific questions or make an introduction for you to any of our partners. When contacting by email, please put to the Attn: Business Development
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post JonesJoker  
    Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes