http://www.9gtrading.com/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.9gtrading.com/

Just perused this vendor's website .Having purchased a lifetime Ninja license, I am reluctant to spend money on features that could/ should be incorporated into the new Ninja version- to be released in my lifetime. Hopefully. Would like to hear from other members.

Originally posted by tradergino View Post
    Just perused this vendor's website .Having purchased a lifetime Ninja license, I am reluctant to spend money on features that could/ should be incorporated into the new Ninja version- to be released in my lifetime. Hopefully. Would like to hear from other members.
    It would be pretty crappy of NT to step on a vendor's toes (especially a licensed partner) by copying or incorporating their software, so they tread pretty lightly in that area.

NT is an open system and it was meant for add-ons like that and new ideas.

If NT was to develop that and offer it for free, the cost of the software would go up even more. Not everyone would want/need that DOM either...

From my understanding, NT was already involved in a lawsuit years ago with their own DOM and ended up paying royalties on transactions.

Comment

Certainly wasn't suggesting any copying/infringement. Full market depth, rather than what is currently being offered, would be a welcome improvement. Would not attempt to say/state what is and what is not needed. That is up to Ninja and their users. Cheers

Comment

Hello tradergino,

Thanks for writing in.

To clarify you are requesting that the SuperDOM be able to show the full 10 levels of market depth rather than the current 5 that it can do? This is a feature development is looking into for NinjaTrader 8.
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes