Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account performance grids

Hi,
    I am needing better / extra reporting from the Account Performance grids, specifically the Orders, Trades and Executions grids.
    Firstly the issues I face with the Trades and Executions grids are that, if trading with a multiple unit strategy, in my case 3 units with 3 different targets and stops, the grids group the 3 units together as one trade, only reporting the exit of the first target or stop.
    I would prefer to see them split as 3 individual trades, with their own target and stop executions reported. This way I can export the grid to excel with the information I require to record my trading performance properly, so it is of use to me for statistical and performance analysis.

The Orders grid is the closest grid to being useful for my purpose.
    If an additional column could be added to this grid that shows the "strategy name", as per the Trades grid, would be wonderful. That would be the minimum that I need at this time.
    There is a column that is called "strategy ID" but is always blank, I don't know what the strategy ID is.
    Cheers,
    Ken.

Hello Ken,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I will forward your comments to our development team for further consideration as they work to develop NinjaTrader's next major version.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes