"Desktops", or, some way to put workspaces in groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Desktops", or, some way to put workspaces in groups

Since I've been cleared to mention competitor's products, I will mention that one of the great features of Tradestation is their ability to put workspaces in groups. Their term is "desktops", but the name isn't important. For me, I would really REALLY like to have the option to pull up all the commodity-related futures contracts that I follow without dragging up everything else. On other days, I would like to pull up just the Forex markets I watch, and on other days, just the emini index futures (ES, YM, NQ, TF). When the bonds are moving nicely, I would like to just look at the five, ten and thirty year bond futures, again, without having to open up everything else.
    Sure, you can still do this in NT, but it's much more cumbersome than the "desktop" feature that Tradestation has. Not sure how many platforms have this sort of feature, but it is incredibly handy and is something that Ninjatrader developers should highly consider.
    Tasuki

Hello Tasuki,

I will forward the suggestion to support workspaces in groups like TradeStation to development. Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The suggestion is present on the list of possible future enhancements and is assigned to ID# 1853. We added your vote.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post love2code2trade  
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes