X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misova
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaCustomer View Post
    I'd be satisfied with simply duplicate chart (within workspace) and duplicate chart to workspace commands... (although it's really the same thing as copy/paste)...

after using those in other charting packages, it's frustrating to have to setup a new chart everytime instead of just duplicating one.
    You are definitely right, it is really paint to set up 6 similar charts on one screen...

Leave a comment:

• Tasuki
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaCustomer View Post
    I'd be satisfied with simply duplicate chart (within workspace) and duplicate chart to workspace commands... (although it's really the same thing as copy/paste)...

after using those in other charting packages, it's frustrating to have to setup a new chart everytime instead of just duplicating one.
    Well, I'm glad to see that my suggestion is still alive and kicking. PLEASE Ninjatrader developers, implement this suggestion for your next release.
    Thanks,
    Tasuki

Leave a comment:

• NinjaCustomer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Thank you - I'm not sure how I'd missed that with spell check.

Leave a comment:

• Tasuki
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
    Hello Tasuki,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct that this is a suggestion we've received in the past and as a consiquence our development staff is studying the feasibility of including this type of feature within NinjaTrader's next major release. I will forward your support for this type of addition to development for further consideration.

Thank you for providing your feedback!
    Many thanks, Kyle, and sorry to be a grammar nazi, but consequence doesn't have an "i" in it, just so you know.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hello Tasuki,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct that this is a suggestion we've received in the past and as a consequence our development staff is studying the feasibility of including this type of feature within NinjaTrader's next major release. I will forward your support for this type of addition to development for further consideration.

Thank you for providing your feedback!
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Kyle; 05-12-2014, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tasuki
    started a topic copy/paste charts

copy/paste charts

I'll bet my bottom dollar that this has been suggested before, probably multiple times, but I'll add my two cents here. Being able to copy/paste charts is an incredibly useful feature of a charting platform, and being unable to do so in NT is highly frustrating to anyone who is an avid chartist (like moi). So, let me make this humble suggestion that you figure out how to create this feature for the upcoming release. Thanks,
    Tasuki

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post funk10101  
Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
11 responses
0 likes
Last Post jeronymite