Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions

OK, now that I am a lifetime member and I am running 6.5, it is time to start posting some of my annoyances. Stay tuned! Of course, there may be ways to accomplish these, so please be patient. I am newer to NT, and I really enjoy your product, so please don't take these the wrong way. However, I am an interface designer by trade, and I am hoping that you will at least consider some of these suggestions in the future. (I still think the DOM needs interface work, but I posted that request last year and won't repeat it here.)

So you are stuck with me and my rants...

By the way, tell your help writer that "can not" should be "cannot".

(1) I need to play with Workspaces more, but I would like to see a "master" minimize button to minimize the entire application workspace or at least that choice added to your Workspaces functionality. You have plenty of room on the task bar to accomplish the button approach. It is a bit frustrating when you use your computer for other tasks and you have 6 charts open. You either have to click each one or tell Windows to show the desktop which minimizes everything including the window you are after.

(2) Saving the Workspace on exit is a nice feature EXCEPT that you should provide us a checkbox that says "Don't Show Me This Anymore" or "Always Perform This Action". We don't need confirmation for doing the same thing every time. Once our environment is set up, we don't need this in our face.

(3) Shortcut key for saving the workspace. Does one exist? CTL+S for example?

(4) Why don't you support the ability to auto-connect when starting NT? That saves some clicks every morning. If you do, please tell me how

I will keep posting these. I am sure many you won't agree with (that is obvious from last years posts), but I will try all the same - ha!

Thanks for a great product!
    Michael

Thanks for the suggestions...We will take them under advisement.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses