Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Also no response to my e-mail inquiry. Have you received?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also no response to my e-mail inquiry. Have you received?

I have emailed to "brokerage[at]ninjatrader[dot]com" on Jul.2,2014 and emailed to "BrokerageSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com" on Jul.4,2014 from my email address (redacted to keep personal info off this public forum).

Have you received? Thanks.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_James; 07-08-2014, 07:57 AM.

I also emailed [email protected] on July 7th and have not received a response.

Comment

Hello 51freid and tradergino,

Thank you for your posts. We apologize for the delay; we are working very hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible. That said I would be more than happy to contact the brokerage team on your behalf to see if we can expedite this process further. Please send an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a reference to this forum post and ATTN: James in the subject line and I will escalate accordingly.

Thanks and I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I've tried to setup an account with them since July 1st and sent in all additional requested forms July 2nd along with a couple questions and still never received a response or an account. I cannot even tell if Dorman opened an account in my name. Is ninja even opening new accounts at this time? Ironic part is I left Mirus because of the customer service debacle in January but was willing to give Ninja a shot because of their great service on the platform side and figured it would transfer over but apparently not? As someone who trades thousands of roundturns per month I hope the past isn't an indicator of the future.

Comment

Hello bhmoney,

First, please allow me to apologize that this has occurred; our brokerage staff has been working around the clock to process the many new account requests.

Second, I want to make this right and get you set up as quickly as possible. Please send a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a reference to this thread and your email address so that I may personally follow up with them to ensure that you are up and running with your new account as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and for reaching out to us.

Comment

This has been the longest, hardest process of my life to setup a brokerage account. I've had many many accounts before and nothing like this has ever occurred. It's like they could care less if you have an account with them. I never even had this problem signing up with Mirus. It's taken almost a month now with zero problems caused by me on my end and I finally got my login credentials after funding my Dorman account yet now I still cannot trade because the damn account says not enabled for realtime quotes and trading! Never seen that one before. Of course I then try to contact the broker but cannot ever get a hold of them so here I sit still in limbo. Another day lost........... Sorry but this is the most frustrating thing. Your frustrations should lie with the markets, not your broker.

Comment

Hello bhmoney,

First off, thank you for reaching out to us. Second, I am very sorry to hear that this has occurred. Third, I am personally investigating this as we speak in order to rectify this as immediately as possible.

Thanks again for reaching out and we will be following up with you very shortly.

Comment

I must say James, at least someone cares. You've been the best piece through this process and the problem isn't even on your end. +1000 for you

Comment

Received excellent support from Christoph and he was able to fix the problem. Thanks again James for your quick responsive help as well. Finally up and running now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 06:09 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DJ888
                  by DJ888

Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                  3 responses
                  0 likes