Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader OCO Order Information

Howdy--

If I had a magic wand, the next version of NT8 would include an option to toggle between ticks (current) and cash (wish list) on the left hand side of the OCO orders (stop and PT) for a given order, plus I would have two values: one for the distance between the current Close and the order (current) and another for the distance between the OCO order and the entry/average entry price (wish list).

So basically there would be two numbers that could be toggled between ticks and cash (and maybe even percent, too, because why the hell not), just like the PnL figure is able to be toggled between ticks, cash and percent (I think percent, maybe not) right now.

Plus, we would be able to see not only the distance away from the current Close, which is what we have now, but also we'd be able to see the distance away from the entry (or average entry price in the case of multiple contracts) price.

I think this is when I'm supposed to lay a basket of flour, a reed wrapped bottle of meed and a rib roast at the alter of NTdom.

Thanks!

Aventeren

Thanks for the shared thoughts on what we could further enhance aventeren, I have added it into our trackings for consideration (#2885).
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
    3 responses