• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Allow panel height adjustment programatically

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• risingfire
    started a topic Allow panel height adjustment programatically

Allow panel height adjustment programatically

I use panels for non-line plotting reasons, but the panel objects of the charts do not seem to be available for modifcation. Each time a strategy is loaded, or a date changed in market replay for forward testing, the panels reset their size to a common height. This cuts off data that I am displaying in the panels, making it necessary to readjust the height of the panel manually via the UI.

Please allow the heights of panels to be adjusted via Ninjascript. The attached example shows varying panel heights *after* I have manually adjusted them. Before that, the bottom panel was not displaying all the data I added correctly.

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestion risingfire, will for sure add to our trackings lists for consideration.

Meanwhile you could look into this thread discussing an undocumented adjustment of the panel's min / max values - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=47550

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Venom, Yesterday, 01:05 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisSch  
Started by thgamey, Today, 02:05 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post thgamey