Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Script editor enhancement.

Hi,
    Would love to see a better ninja script editor.
    I am only fairly new to C# programming and find it easy to program windows apps in Visual Studio, but difficult to code in the Ninjascript editor.
    I wish the Ninjascript editor had a similar interface to Visual Studio, with a toolbox window to the left that lists all your controls etc, like tools, indicators, etc. So all you do to add the code for a control to your project is drag and drop or double click it, and magically the code appears in your project in the right place.
    Then on the right would be another window with the events and properties. So when a control is selected you can add the code for an event simply by clicking it in the event window. The same with properties, need to add a property, simply do the same as above.
    Anyway I'm sure Ninja's engineers will be familiar with Visual Studio and understand exactly what I mean.
    It would make Ninjascript so much easier for the beginner to average coder to handle.
    Cheers,
    Ken.

Thanks for sharing those thoughts with us Ken, the next major platform update will have a greatly enhanced NS editor including a much tighter integration with Visual Studio.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes