NT8 - Please make Market Replay aware of Session Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 - Please make Market Replay aware of Session Template

Today, if one is using a disjoint session template, Market Replay plays serially through the "market closed" hours. That is wasted time as we twiddle our thumbs.

Please make Market Replay jump to the start of the next session when a session ends: no need to wait for it to work its way through hours when nothing is happening.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.

In the meantime if you would like to jump to a specific time you can right click within the Market Replay Controller window-->Go To:-->Input a date and time then click Ok.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your note.

I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.

In the meantime if you would like to jump to a specific time you can right click within the Market Replay Controller window-->Go To:-->Input a date and time then click Ok.
      Christopher, I know that I can do that. It is precisely because I do not want to have to do that that I made the suggestion. Both the wait and/or the intervention to manually forward the time, detract from the smooth experience that is otherwise NinjaTrader.

When I am doing a replay, the only reason that I should have to intervene is because I want to stop the replay, in order for me to examine something: I should never have to intervene to make the replay do something.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Bump, nudge. Any news?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

May I have a response please?

Comment

Unfortunately this feature request has not been assigned a tracking ID number yet however I will follow up as soon as I receive additional information from our development team.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Unfortunately this feature request has not been assigned a tracking ID number yet however I will follow up as soon as I receive additional information from our development team.

Is there any information on this please?

Comment

I have forwarded this feature request to our development team again and will follow up shortly with a tracking ID number.

Comment

Hello koganam,

Please note that we cannot confirm or deny what feature development will be taking into action. You can check release notes as new versions come out to see if your request has been implemented.
                  We appreciate your feedback.
                  BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brandon View Post
                    Hello koganam,

Please note that we cannot confirm or deny what feature development will be taking into action. You can check release notes as new versions come out to see if your request has been implemented.
                    We appreciate your feedback.
                    Understood.

But I am asking if this is even acknowledged. After all, nobody even got back to me with any assignment numbers. How do I know that it is even in your system at all?

Comment

Yes, this request has been acknowledged and has been forwarded to our development team for review.

Comment

Our development team has reviewed the request and this feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-564.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                        Started by aprilfool, 12-03-2022, 03:01 PM
                        2 responses
                        0 likes