Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature request: multiple custom timeframes for different indicators, as conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Thanks for the post TradeYa, you are correct you would need to unlock the wizard strategy to edit this in.

I can confirm this is a tracked item for consideration in our suggestion lists in product management (SFT 224).

Leave a comment:

• Feature request: multiple custom timeframes for different indicators, as conditions

Hello

I'd like to request that NinjaTrader provides the following feature in its future releases:

When using the strategy wizard, there ought to be the ability to specify custom timeframes, for which any indicator's value is determined.

Example:
    My goal is to create a condition where I say RSI(30) had to have been below a value of 30, within the last 6 bars, on a 20 minute chart. Simultaneously, as an additional condition, is to have the same RSI(30) setting but for a 10 minute chart.

This feature was discussed in this thread, I was informed that to achieve this I'd have to unlock the code so that it could be custom programmed.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by KennyK, 05-29-2017, 02:02 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
11 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM