Show Broker's Server Time in NT Ctrl Panel HH:MM:SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Broker's Server Time in NT Ctrl Panel HH:MM:SS

Many times I find myself closing out a trade at market at a very precise time of day like 15:59:30 but to do this with NT, I need to have another platform like IB (which is not the broker I use with NT) open so i can see what the current market time is.

Would it be very hard to have a small label in the right hand corner that displays the connected broker's server time down to the second? I know IB does this on their platform:

If this was down near the bottom of the NT Ctrl Panel where it says "Connected", I think this would be of great help. I imagine each broker probably has their own API that allows you to call the current server time or something. I would NOT want it to just display my computer's clock, but rather the BROKER'S SERVER time.

FYI, I use zenfire, and there is no zenfire platform to open, thus I'm blind with regards to what zenfire thinks is the current market time.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the suggestion. Zen-Fire market time is based on atomic time so make sure your PC is set to this and you will have their accurate time.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
    12 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes